Welcome to the

Beech Pod

Beech Pod

Prices start at: £330 for 3 nights (+taxes and fees)

About this pod

The lovely Beech Pod is suitable for couples or families up to 4 people, featuring a double bedroom with standard size double bed plus a sofa in the living area that pulls out to a double bed. Enjoy all of your creature comforts with an en-suite toilet and shower, kitchenette, indoor and outdoor seating on the decking, smart TV, Wi-Fi and coal-fired stone BBQ. We offer the option to purchase charcoal instant light bags for your BBQ too! The kitchenette offers a microwave oven, twin hobs, sink, fridge, kettle, and toaster, plus all of your kitchen utensils, pots and pans, and tableware. For your convenience and comfort, each pod is also stocked with bedding and towels.

Perfect for holidays all year round, our glamping pods keep you warm in the winter months and cool in the summer months with high-quality insulation, whilst windows and locking French doors offer additional ventilation and scenic views of our picturesque location.

Whether you’re looking for a romantic break or a mini-adventure for your family, the Beech Pod is equipped with everything you need to relax and enjoy your time in our natural haven.

Please note, this pod is not suitable for pets.

Availability calendar

Important information

Late departures and early check-ins may be available by prior arrangement.

Our minimum stay for all pods is three nights.

All advance bookings are subject to booking deposit of 40% of the total stay cost. The remaining 60% will be chargeable two weeks before arrival. Upon booking, we also require a security deposit to cover any damage, which is repaid following the stay should no damage be found.

To cancel your booking, please contact the Ragdale Glamping team directly. If we receive your cancellation up to four weeks in advance of your booking, you will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this point are at our discretion, and your deposit will be repaid in full if the pod is rebooked.

Full details are available in our terms and conditions.

Required fields are followed by *

Reserve of 1 available pods.

Beech Pod is available for selected dates. If you'd like to make a booking, please click Confirm Reservation below. You won't be charged yet.